- UMW is a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ, to develop a creative and supportive fellowship, and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the Church.
- Meets the first Tuesday of each month at 10 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall (Does not meet in July or August)
- Prayer shawls are needed for numerous reasons. This group currently meets on Monday afternoons and spends a few hours in fellowship, knitting as a group.
- For more information about joining this group or if a prayer shawl is needed contact Carol Papka at email@example.com
Women’s Trust Circle:
- Women’s Trust Circle is an ongoing confidential support group that encourages each other to study the Bible daily, to pray, and to share what the Lord is doing in our lives.
- Meets the third Thursday of each month at 6 p.m. in the Library.
If you need any additional information, please contact: