Date(s) - Sunday, October 4, 2020
9:30am - 12:00pm
Dahlonega United Methodist Church
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday!
We have five options for joining us for Sunday Worship!
Worship in the Sanctuary at 11:00 am – now through November 29th we will have one service in the Sanctuary. Due to social distancing, seating is limited. You must reserve a seat for the Sanctuary. Deadline to reserve a seat is Saturday at 9:00 pm. Click on link to reserve your seat. Please provide your seat reservation at the door. https://www.itickets.com/register/new/446831?
Worship at Hancock Park at 9:30 am – now through November 29th. Bring your own chair! Remember to social distance 6 feet apart. Children’s Ministry available.
Drive-In Service at 9:30 – at Lumpkin County High School.
Pre-recorded Service – Available on our website any time after 8 AM on Sunday
Facebook Live – Live streaming of the 11 AM Service – Please click on the following link to view. Must have a Facebook account. https://www.facebook.com/Dahlonega-United-Methodist-Church-102572978182937/?modal=admin_todo_tour
DUMC Guidelines for Return
- Please practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet apart from anyone who is not a family member.
- The side door will open for the for the 11:00 service at 10:30 AM Front sanctuary door will not be open for entrance, exit only.
- Please wait to be seated. An usher will take you to your seat.
- Please wait to be dismissed at the end of the service so that you may practice social distancing even as you make your way to your vehicle.
- The sanctuary, fellowship hall, pavilion and main floor restrooms are the only facility open. All other parts of our facilities are closed.
- Offering boxes are located in the foyer and sanctuary. Offering envelopes are placed in front of pew where seats are reserved. They will be changed after each service. Offering will be taken using the butterfly nets.
- Masks will be required. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Although we will provide special and meditative music, there will be NO congregational singing.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout our facilities. (paper towels to open and close doors – trashcan outside of door)
- Physical bulletins will not be handed out and hymnals will not be available. Announcements and hymns will be on the overhead screen.
- If you feel sick or have a fever, over 100.1, or new cough (or had a fever in the last 48 hours), sore throat, or loss of taste and/or smell, please do not attend the service.
- We support anyone who is not ready to attend a service at this point. Worship will continue to be available for you on our website and Facebook.