Date(s) - Sunday, August 2, 2020
11:00am - 12:00pm
Dahlonega United Methodist Church
UPDATE ON SERVICE TIME
Contemporary Service 9:30 AT HANCOCK PARK – July 26th – August 30th
Traditional Service 11:00 IN THE SANCTUARY
We will continue the Drive-In Service at LCHS at 9:30.
Live Streaming will be available in the Fellowship Hall and Pavilion. (Bring your own chair for the Pavilion.)
Due to social distancing seating is limited.You must reserve a seat in the Sanctuary or Fellowship Hall.
Deadline to reserve your seat is Saturday at 9:00 pm.
Click on the link to reserve a seat FOR THE 11:00 SERVICE: https://www.itickets.com/register/new/446831?
Please present your seat reservation at the door.
For those who cannot attend physically, we will be offering our worship service streaming live from our website. If you miss a Sunday, as always the sermons will be on our website or Facebook.
DUMC Guidelines for Return
- Please practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet apart from anyone who is not a family member.
- The side door will open for the for the 11:00 service at 10:30 AM. Front sanctuary door will not be open for entrance, exit only.
- Please wait to be seated. An usher will take you to your seat.
- Please wait to be dismissed at the end of the service so that you may practice social distancing even as you make your way to your vehicle.
- The sanctuary, fellowship hall, pavilion and main floor restrooms are the only facility open. All other parts of our facilities are closed.
- Offering boxes are located in the foyer and sanctuary. Offering envelopes are placed in front of pew where seats are reserved. They will be changed after each service. Offering will be taken using the butterfly nets.
- Masks will be required. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Although we will provide special and meditative music, there will be NO congregational singing.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout our facilities. (paper towels to open and close doors – trashcan outside of door)
- Physical bulletins will not be handed out and hymnals will not be available. Announcements and hymns will be on the overhead screen.
- If you feel sick or have a fever, over 100.1, or new cough (or had a fever in the last 48 hours), sore throat, or loss of taste and/or smell, please do not attend the service.
- We support anyone who is not ready to attend a service at this point. Worship will continue to be available for you on our website and Facebook.