We look forward to seeing you this Sunday!
Worship in the Sanctuary at 8:00 am beginning April 4th. – Seat Reservations and Mask Required. Click here to reserve your seat: https://www.itickets.com/register/new/446831?
Worship in the Sanctuary at 11:00 am -Seat Reservations and Mask Required. Click here to reserve your seat: https://www.itickets.com/register/new/446831?
Worship at Hancock Park at 9:30 am – Bring your own chair! Remember to social distance 6 feet apart. Children’s Ministry available.
DUMC Guidelines for Worship in the Sanctuary
- Please practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet apart from anyone who is not a family member.
- The side door will open for the 8:00 service at 7:30 AM and for the 11:00 service at 10:30 AM. The front sanctuary door will not be open for entrance, only for exit.
- Please wait to be seated. An usher will take you to your seat.
- Please wait to be dismissed by ushers.
- The sanctuary, fellowship hall, pavilion and main floor restrooms are the only facility open. All other parts of our facilities are closed.
- Offering will be taken using the butterfly nets.
- Masks will be required. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout our facilities.
- Physical bulletins will not be handed out and hymnals will not be available. Announcements and hymns will be on the overhead screen.
- If you feel sick or have a fever, over 100.1, or new cough (or had a fever in the last 48 hours), sore throat, or loss of taste and/or smell, please do not attend the service.
- We support anyone who is not ready to attend a service at this point. Worship will continue to be available for you on our website and Facebook.